Shipowners caught in the middle of free trade battle
Ready to rumble during European Shipping Week
Draft EU ship recycling list leads to more questions than answers
Protectionism and long hauled free trade negotiations can be an expensive battle for the Danish shipowners
Free trade and shipping are just some of the topics on the agenda of the European Shipping Week
EU's recycling list should be incentive to raise the bar globally argues Danish Shipowners' Association.
EU-Canada agreement passes final vote in European Parliament
Vacancy: Represent Denmark’s largest exporting industry in Brussels
EU-Canada trade deal gets backing from the European Parliament's Environment Committee
Today, the European Parliament granted its final endorsement of the EU-Canada Free Trade Agreement.
The Danish Shipowners’ Association is looking for a new Director for EU Affairs.
The Danish Shipowners’ Association welcomes today's vote in the Environment Committee
- Split European Parliament puts shipping in jeopardy
- Reducing shipping’s CO2 emissions – the Danish Shipowners’ way forward
- Free trade agreement with Canada is one of the best
- European-Parliament: CO2 emissions from shipping should be regulated internationally
- The Danish Shipowners' Association focuses on free trade
- Setting the course for the 2017 European maritime year
24. Mar 10:1724. Mar 08:42Anne H. Steffensen24. Mar 07:35
23. Mar 22:4023. Mar 08:0722. Mar 18:38
22. Mar 10:5822. Mar 10:4922. Mar 10:40Interessant eksportstrategi for energisektoren @larsclilleholt. #blaadk ser frem til at bidrage i dialogforum. Store off.vind interesser.