Denmark as a global maritime powerhub
Shipowners caught in the middle of free trade battle
Ready to rumble during European Shipping Week
Today the maritime task force of the Danish Government presented its policy recommendations.
Protectionism and long hauled free trade negotiations can be an expensive battle for the Danish shipowners
Free trade and shipping are just some of the topics on the agenda of the European Shipping Week
Danish Shipowners' Association appoints Director for EU Affairs
EU-Canada agreement passes final vote in European Parliament
Vacancy: Represent Denmark’s largest exporting industry in Brussels
Casper Andersen has been appointed as the new Director for EU Affairs.
Today, the European Parliament granted its final endorsement of the EU-Canada Free Trade Agreement.
The Danish Shipowners’ Association is looking for a new Director for EU Affairs.
- Draft EU ship recycling list leads to more questions than answers
- EU-Canada trade deal gets backing from the European Parliament's Environment Committee
- Split European Parliament puts shipping in jeopardy
- Reducing shipping’s CO2 emissions – the Danish Shipowners’ way forward
- Free trade agreement with Canada is one of the best
- European-Parliament: CO2 emissions from shipping should be regulated internationally
25. Apr 12:27Anne H. Steffensen25. Apr 10:0425. Apr 09:51
24. Apr 11:0524. Apr 10:1924. Apr 06:33
22. Apr 10:54Maria Bruun Skipper22. Apr 10:0821. Apr 14:33