EU-Canada trade deal gets backing from the European Parliament's Environment Committee
Reducing shipping’s CO2 emissions – the Danish Shipowners’ way forward
European-Parliament: CO2 emissions from shipping should be regulated internationally
The Danish Shipowners’ Association welcomes today's vote in the Environment Committee
Today, the Danish Shipowners’ Association presents its proposal for an ambitious CO2 approach for the…
Today, the Industry Committee of the European Parliament adopted its report on the EU’s emissions trading…
Split European Parliament puts shipping in jeopardy
Free trade agreement with Canada is one of the best
The Danish Shipowners' Association focuses on free trade
Shipping to be included in ETS according to European Parliament's Environment Committee.
After months of uncertainty, the free trade agreement with Canada is finally heading in the right direction.
October 25 the Danish Shipowners' Association will host a seminar focused on free trade and global shipping.
- Setting the course for the 2017 European maritime year
- Denmark to ratify the Hong Kong Convention for safe recycling of vessels
- Improved opportunities for transport of wind technicians
- Swift EU agreement reached on joint Coast Guard in the Mediterranean
- Merchant vessels save lives, when authorities are overwhelmed
- Danish shipowners showcase environmental and climate initiatives
20. Jan 12:2620. Jan 06:43Anne H. Steffensen19. Jan 12:03Stærkt signal at Folketinget nu behandler Hong Kong konventionen. Forudsætning for bedre ophugning verden over.… https://t.co/mohNToqidN
19. Jan 08:5418. Jan 12:2318. Jan 11:54
17. Jan 16:1216. Jan 22:5816. Jan 06:45